Check COD Availability
Short Flowering Mix (10 grams/10 litres)
- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a short flowering time, 8 weeks or less.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, perfect for early flowering plants.
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 16% N Total Nitrogen
- 11% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Soluble Phosphorus
- 26% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 3.3% MgO Soluble Magnesium Oxide
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate form EDTA)
Concentration gr./Lt. 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 EC (mS) 0.7 1.4 2.0 2.6
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.0